Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got some new Predator Buckseude jackets in size XL in Brown Deception camo. These are great jackets that are water repellant and wind resistant, super quiet and great looking! Predator had them for $69.95 plus shipping and recently clearanced them for $39.95 plus shipping. I'm going to offer my remaining jackets for the same price of $39.95 plus $10 (for shipping to the lower 48 states and p-pal fees) until they are gone- predators stock is already sold out! This jacket IMO is much nicer than the Stalker jacket and is a much better buy, that is until they are gone. :) You can always add other predator items like 6 pocket pants to your order as you'll only pay the shipping fee once, get your total over $100 (not including the shipping of course) and recieve fee USPS parcel post shipping! WI residents are subject to local sales tax. :( FYI, I may have a few larges comming in also! PM me for payment and availability or go to my website for a phone number to call, thanks.

·
Registered
5,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
pic

Attachments

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
I'll take one....XL.... give me price on the 6 pocket pants and jacket. Send me your address and I'll get a moneynorder out today. Thanks Prez

·
Registered
5,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll take one....XL.... give me price on the 6 pocket pants and jacket. Send me your address and I'll get a moneynorder out today. Thanks Prez
PM on the way.

·
Registered
5,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When these are gone, they're gone! I'm not sure why Predator discountinued these :cry: as they instantly became my favorite jacket for mild to cool temps and i'm keeping a bunch for myself too!

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Seems to me the Predator site is offering the jackets for $20
What size and color R U Offering

How much for the six pocket pant's.
What size & color

I would like a set XL

·
Registered
5,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Seems to me the Predator site is offering the jackets for $20
What size and color R U Offering

How much for the six pocket pant's.
What size & color

I would like a set XL
Yes they did drop the price down to $20 and sold out of XL's instantly, fortunately or unfortunately for me i had a bunch but couldn't offer them once Predator dropped them below our cost but now i can offer my last few for the original clearance price of $39.95 Predator set a while back which many people jumped at the opportunity for- still a tremendous bargin! All that was left in XL's was Brown Deception which on the Buckseude has a green look to it, kinda between brown and Green Decption actually it is a great looking jacket. I know the larges are almost all gone also which i have a few of those too which i don't imagine will sell until Predator is sold out.:( Check with predator if you need a jacket and if they don't have any for you, i just may if the local guys don't take them off my hands first. 6 pocket pants are $52.50 plus shipping, package deals are always available though! :)

·
Registered
5,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I had 15, i got 6 left, when these are gone, well they are gone forever since they are no longer being made sadly as they are a great jacket! Make a great gift as X-mas is closer that you think.:eek:

·
Registered
5,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Guys, please feel free to click on my website link in my signature and contact me by phone or email as it will be quicker than sending a pm. I try to get here daily but this time of year is tuff! I usually have my phone with me and it lets me know whenever i get a new email also, but pm's are still fine just might not be as fast!

·
Registered
5,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ttt

·
Registered
5,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just a few left.:cool:

·
Registered
5,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just 1 maybe 2 left!:cool:

·
Registered
5,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 left but i'm closing this thread to add another. Thanks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.