Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
23 Days ...I cant wait!!!! The leaves are allready starting to change and its been cold.Theres something in the air thats calling me to the woods.Iam soooooo excited.Anyone else pumped up or what!!!!???23 DAYS

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
I'm going to hunt new york this year.Im going right over the mass border off of RT.22.I still need to buy my tags do you know if I can get them online?

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I was just on the D.E.C.I just found that you can purchase them online but All you need to do is walk into the first wally world and hand them 110.00 dollars for out of state license and youll be golden.Any more questions and you can just go to the site and theyll answer them a little better. www.dec.state.ny.us

·
Registered
23,626 Posts
14 Days till the 3rd Annual Smackdown in the Adirondacks for me!!!!!!!

Can't wait. Then the countdown till Go time!!!!!!

·
Registered
194 Posts
xsmasherj said:
23 Days ...I cant wait!!!! The leaves are allready starting to change and its been cold.Theres something in the air thats calling me to the woods.Iam soooooo excited.Anyone else pumped up or what!!!!???23 DAYS
5 DAYS AND A WAKE UP TILL EARLY BOW!!!!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
I think I will just stop at a wally world thanks.good luck guys.

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
Oct. 1st for us Islanders.:darkbeer:

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
NYBowhunter911 said:
14 Days till the 3rd Annual Smackdown in the Adirondacks for me!!!!!!!

Can't wait. Then the countdown till Go time!!!!!!
I got the invite for the opener up there and I am thinking that I might be able to do it but with my luck it wont come together :cry:

None the less.....it coming slowly but surely :wink:

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
bowhuntTuT said:
where are you hunting north fork or southfork
South shore in the Manorville area. What about you?

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
You can definately tell that fall is in the air...:cocktail:!!! Been seeing some really nice bucks around my hunting area. Hopefully, I'll be able to break my new Bowtech in on one. I sure hope that I can get my fall turkey out of the way earlier so I can concentrate all my effort on bowhunting. I can't wait!!!

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
Starts the 27th in my part of NY.:darkbeer:

·
Registered
83 Posts
all the scouting reports are in

the pe season scouting is complete first time i saw big rubs and scrapes this early in the season dam its going to be a long week.the broad heads are flying great out of my new switchback xt. someone pinch me 7 days left lord dont let me screw up

1 - 20 of 44 Posts