Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Check out what we have to offer you!

Newberry Bows is a new bow company that is dedicated to setting new standards for the bow industry.

Our tolerances are the tightest possible & not just on our pockets! We are talking the ENTIRE BOW here! This allows us to offer the most In Line bow out there.

We use 6061 Aluminum Billets to ensure your bow will be durable as well as reliable.

All bows have 14" Carbon Tough limbs. Durability, speed and stealth silence are a must.

Super Slim Torque Free Grip

The TDC Cam has a super smooth draw curve and wide track.

Brownell D-75 Thin String Material complements our TDC Cam.

Our bows have Skyline Apparition Excel Camouflage and are double-dipped for clarity and longevity.

Plus, our bows can be broken down in the field when needed! Just back each pocket out 14 turns (two to three turns at a time on each pocket) and change your string or insert a peep, Whatever you need!

Ok, so now you're thinking this bow has got to be slow which is why we have to make a big deal out of our top of the line, out of this world quality. Wrong.

As a matter of fact we have one of the fastest bows out there! Plus if you are not pulling much weight or just can't seem to find arm extensions to lengthen your draw This Is the bow for you!

Plus you get a FREE BOW CASE with your bow!

Warranty Issues? Not with us! Axle to Axle Lifetime Warranty! We want our Customer Service to shine above the rest. After all, you are the reason why we are in this business! We just want to see some happy archers.

Our Quality is equivalent or better than all of your top bows. Still Don't Believe us? Bring us your favorite bow and we'll show you the Newberry Difference!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the B1 and Sb1

Both retail for $550.00 to $699.00 depending on the dealer

we are having a special Introductary offer for new dealers If anyone is Interested in the new Archery pro LLC. Newberry bows
please E mail me.

These two bows are going to shake up the Archery Industry
this year at Indy!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Review at Fastestbows.com had the First name right
but the President of Archery Pro LLC. is Richard Batdorf.

·
washed up wannabe
12,236 Posts
I have been shooting my B-1 for about two months now and I couldn't be happier. 280 fps with a 400 grain arrow at 70# and 29" draw. Definately fast enough. Smooth draw for a single cam. It took me 6 weeks to even bother to put a stabilizer on this bow. It balances well and there is little to no handshock. Nice!

The handle takes some getting used to. However, the design is nice because it is mounted with two screws. What this means is that with limited woodworking skills you can make a new rear grip for this bow in any angle you desire. I'm in the process of making a dozen new grips in 1/2 degree increments so that I can try each one out and find the exact handle angle for ME :D

It is accurate too. I have shot a 40 yard RobinHood with this bow using a whisker bisquit. The continued accuracy of this bow has been very satifying. I am having a blast throwing Magnus Stinger broadheads at 60 and 70 yards and staying on paper plate targets with ease.

Due to a little mishap I replaced the string with one made of Ultracam from Berry Strings. Wayne's string is of higher quality than the stock one, but that's true of nearly every other manufacturer.

I hunted hard this year with my bow and it's light weight was a blessing. I wasn't able to take a moose this year. I have passed up a couple grizzlies with it because they were too small. We only get one bear every four years so I have to make it count. I am heading out caribou hunting on Halloween so maybe then it will draw first blood.

My biggest issue is that this bow was such a huge step up from my PSE that I'm wanting a new bow to try out.

How about a dual cam bow Probow1??

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
let us shake things up real good with the single cam bows first.;)

·
Registered
14 Posts
How do I go about contacting the guys at Newberry bows, Is there an e-mail address or fax number that I can use.

ThanX

R.I.P.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes

Phone 423-855-5745
FAX 423-855-7547
business hours are 11:00 AM. to 7:00 PM. Mon thru Fri
and 10:00 AM to6:00 PM. Sat.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey Probow1

ThanX for that, I'll get onto them and see what the go is. These bows seem to have got a pretty good rap from Fastestbow.com.

ThanX again

R.I.P.

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
2004 SB1

2004 Sb1

Attachments

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
SB1pic2

SB12004

Attachments

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
2004SB1

Specs
34 1/2" axle to axle
6 3/4" brace height
23-30" draw
325+ IBO:D
fast and super easy to shoot:)

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
AKDoug said:
Hmmm...looks like a new cam :D

Looks good Richard. Did you get the module I sent back?
yes i did hope the bow is treating you well and nice shooting on your robin hood Richard

·
Registered
242 Posts
You may be in luck, I happen to know that Probowl shoot lefty also :D

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Re: Newberry Bows

southpawhunter said:
Make sure you guys bring a couple L/H bows to the ATA show in January. I'm looking forward to seeing your product.
Not to worry we would not leave those lefties out! Richard

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
RE:Not to worry we would not leave those lefties out!

Hey I resemble that remark! :D

I have to look at the Lefty model all day at the shop... sometimes the temptation is too hard to resist!!!
I gotta get my daily fix :cool:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts