Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After lurking and reading all the info about Newberry bows I made the plundge today and ordered the Sabre. I hope to have it early next week.

Any body willing to pass on their set up exp with these bows?

·
Registered
15,176 Posts
It will tell you EXACT measurements in the Owner's Manual. My new B1 said 3/4" from the riser to center shaft and 90 degrees and it was PERFECT bullet holes from the start! I read the Sabre set up, but can't find my manual..If I do will post it for you! :wink:
I am trying to get enough $$$ for a Sabre myself! This B1 is pretty amazing!

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Sabre set up

Sabre set up is 7/8 from riser and 90 deg and shoot away now go out there and get us some photos :teeth:
Richard

·
Registered
889 Posts
Sabre!!

Richard,

Thank you for your help!! I set mine up with a 27.5 draw, 70lbs, Copper John sight, modified GKF Golden Premier/TKO, string loop and Carbon Tech Cheetahs.
I have to shoot at differant spots at 20yds or I destroy arrows.

Andy

Attachments

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Martin-
Bow looks great. Thanks for the info.
I can tell ya I'm already imressed with Newberry. I emailed them at like 6pm on a friday night and got a return email from Richard. Then he posted here. This may seem small, but it says a lot about their/his dedication in my eyes. I can't wait for next week to get here. I'll post more once it arrives etc.

Sputter

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well,
Just as Richard said it would my new Sabre arrived in two days time. I got home to late to shoot lastnight,and had to cut hay today before work. So have not had time to set it up. But man is this one sweet looking bow. Very nice to hold. Can't wait to shoot tomorrow.

Richard--- Thanks for the setup on this bow. Very nice :thumbs_up

1 - 8 of 8 Posts