Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there! I'm new to archery (I've been shooting for a few weekend sessions with a local archery club). I am hooked and ordered a Diamond Infinite Edge (adjustable draw length and weight from 5-70lbs). I suspect I will be shooting around 30lbs for now. A family member passed away and I bought some archery stuff from their estate, specifically some Carbon Express Predator 2 arrows 6075. I do not know what type of arrows I need. I looked at some of the manufacturers charts and it's like reading french. I know that arrows that are nto the proper weight and such will cause some accuracy issues. Can anyone help recommend some arrows? I did a home measure job on my draw length with was like 27.2, so I'm assuming I'd draw 27.5"?

Could you please help recommend some arrows for me to purchase for target archery? And some corresponding tips? Could I shoot the 6075 arrows for target practice? I only shoot at about 10 yards right nwo with the clubs Mathews Genesis bows and mismatched arrows.

Any help is appreciated, I'm sorry for such a silly question!

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I would start your draw off at 27" and see how that feels. at 30 lbs your can shoot just about any arrows out there. There arrows you have will work fine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts