Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Level 4-NTS coach
1,340 Posts
Carter,

I am not getting the link. Where in MN are you?

Arne

·
Level 4-NTS coach
1,340 Posts
Did, Doesn't.

·
Level 4-NTS coach
1,340 Posts
There must be a link to your video but these are not it. All I get is "Corbis images" and no sight of the video. Try photo bucket or You Tube -- maybe? Frankly, never heard of "Corbis" before.

·
Level 4-NTS coach
1,340 Posts
Got it. stand by.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Video worked for me, but if you actually want help u are gonna need to get your whole body in the picture. They cant really help you when all they see is your shoulders and your head.

Take a picture or video of you next to a corner or a door with a piece of horizontal tape so we can see what we are working with.

Here is an example of me from my thread!

20141206_162456.jpg

·
Level 4-NTS coach
1,340 Posts
Carter,

Hard to tell too much from that one shot. Here is what I do see. Your bow hand is too deep into the grip, your bow arm elbow is turned flat rather than rotated vertical, you are punching the trigger, you appear to be leaning back away from the target but without seeing you from head to toe it is hard to tell.

Really for just starting you aren't doing too bad but, look through this forum ( a lot) and look for "how's my form" posts that "Nuts and Bolts" replies to. That will give you a really good start both on form and how to post videos and pictures for more help.

Arne

1 - 13 of 13 Posts