Archery Talk Forum banner

Newbie In Mass.

407 Views 11 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  Junior.
Just got an 09' Hoyt Powerhawk. this is my first bow and so far I love it. I have a ton to learn about virtually everything bow related and I look forward to taking advantage of your experience.
I joined a local club last week and unfortunately shot so much over the past weekend I can barely pull the bow back my shoulders are so sore :embara: so I'm gonna do some reading over the next couple days and give the arms a break.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
36,987 Posts
:welcome: 2 ArcheryTalk

· Registered
132 Posts
Hey HOYT3065,

Welcome! AT is the place for all your questions. Where in MA are you and what club did you join? I'm in E. Bridgewater and practice alot at Hanson Rod and Gun.

Welcome again,

:darkbeer:

Matt

· Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I live just north of boston and joined danvers fish and game club. It's a pretty sweet club, they have an indoor range, field point range, BH range from both grould level and off a platform, plus a 3d course with both standing and tree stand shots. I look forward to practicing a lot and hopefully getting out to some shoots when they start back up after hunting season

· Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
by the way if you guys ever want to check out the range let me know. I'll take you in as a guest. I'm originally from VA so I don't know too many people here, it would be cool to have someone to shoot with.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.