Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking into getting a new bow soon, and need some advice. I'm 14 with a 26" draw length right now and growing so it will need to have a moduler system. My budget is around 600 dollars and I will need all of the following: Bow, quiver, case, and 12 arrows. I'm just looking to narrow down which bows I should try out, and I will probably end up with one off the classifieds here.
Thanks in advance,
dh5

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Check out the Mission line of bows...bought one for my grandson a few yrs ago and he just turned 16 and is still shooting it..He got a buck with it this yr....

·
Registered
594 Posts
i got a Razor edge when i was your age, and it lasted me until i was 16, when i upgraded to a Iceman last year. they go from 30- 60 lbs and 23"-29". This is perfect for a guy of your age. when i bought it i was drawing 43 and 26", i shoot it now at 60 and 28".

plus its only $330 which will leave you with $200 worth of accessory's.

it comes with a rest, sight, peep, quiver, string silencers, etc.

PM me if you have any questions.

Garth

·
Classifieds Administrator
39,204 Posts
I'm looking into getting a new bow soon, and need some advice. I'm 14 with a 26" draw length right now and growing so it will need to have a moduler system. My budget is around 600 dollars and I will need all of the following: Bow, quiver, case, and 12 arrows. I'm just looking to narrow down which bows I should try out, and I will probably end up with one off the classifieds here.
Thanks in advance,
dh5
Really hate to rain on the parade but you must be 18 years of age to deal in our classifieds. Sorry but we can't allow you to buy on here. The only way you can get one here is if your parents sign up and create their own account and do the transaction.

Most Pro Shops will work with your budget, tell them what you got to work with and what you need.

Good luck!

Lou
AT Classifieds Moderator

·
P#NW045
12,716 Posts
Really hate to rain on the parade but you must be 18 years of age to deal in our classifieds. Sorry but we can't allow you to buy on here.

Most Pro Shops will work with your budget, tell them what you got to work with and what you need.

Good luck!

Lou
AT Classifieds Moderator

Can his parents buy him one on here?

·
39,204 Posts
Can his parents buy him one on here?
Only if they create their own account on here and not use his.

Have to enforce the rules, past issues with minors on here.

Lou
AT Classifieds Moderator

BTW: I added that to my original post but you beat me to it! :wink:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Really hate to rain on the parade but you must be 18 years of age to deal in our classifieds. Sorry but we can't allow you to buy on here. The only way you can get one here is if your parents sign up and create their own account and do the transaction.

Good luck!

Lou
AT Classifieds Moderator
Thanks Lou, But I have older hunting buddies for the actual buying :)

·
Registered
259 Posts
So what stops him from adding a fake account that is really him pretending to be his parents? lol:confused:

·
39,204 Posts
Sorry about that, I have bought stuff on here, through my mom(she would buy it, I just said what I wanted).
Yeah I see Doc busted you in the past for dealing in there. :wink:

I strongly suggest having your mom get her own account in the future.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I like my martins

Currently shooting a Martin Cougar and love it. Have to switch from right hand to left hand shooting so am buying another Martin - a Bengal. Give them a look.

·
P#NW045
12,716 Posts
Yeah I see Doc busted you in the past for dealing in there. :wink:

I strongly suggest having your mom get her own account in the future.
She does, he busted me for bumping a post. I was in a hurry and bumped the bow that my mom was selling. After a little heated discussion I ended up getting blocked from the classifieds instead of my mom.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts