Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking around for the most amazing hunting arrows and have ben leaning twards the new Trophy Ridge Crush. They seem awesome but I was curious to see if there was anyone out there with a bit more info or first hand experience with them.

Thanks for the help

·
Registered
126 Posts
i dont personnaly know about the crush but i have been shooting the blast for the last couple months and have been amazed by them.............
groups havnt been tighter
penetration is amzeing as well way better then my gold tip xt's 5575
100 grain point 28 1/4 inch length fletched bla bla bla weighed out to around 410
good hunting arrow in my oppinion
just my 2 cents

hope this helps
Cheers Chris

·
Enjoying Archery
1,186 Posts
Are they still so shiny you can signal planes with them? I looked at a dozen a while back and decided right away that there was no way I was sticking something that shiny in my quiver. Does the mirror finish come off?

·
Registered
126 Posts
ya the mirror finish comes off if you hit it up against something or scratch it
as for the finish i rubbed mine with some steel wool slightly to get a more flat finish on them and that seemed to do the trick

·
Registered
10,552 Posts
They would deff. work well for 3-D and do not think it would be that much of a problem for hunting and with that insert/outsert very strong.

·
Registered
23,633 Posts
They ARE shiny - but I had not problems hunting with them this spring...the slight scuffing may help.

BUT.....the good FAR outweigh the shine...these arrows are flat out shooters! The penetration is unlike any other I have shot...these will BLOW though critters! Can't wait to get a deer in range this fall! I think, honestly, that these ARE the ultimate hunting shafts!

FOB's even fit....but BLAZERS RULE!

Did I mention the penetration?

Just a heads up too....removal of these arrows from a BAG style target is difficult. FYI.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts