Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
376 Posts
Alien update

The Alien-X scout ship has landed at Lifetime Sports and the emissary from Rytera is communicating with Roger about future visits. Negotiations for a peaceful assimilation are underway. While photos have been taken, and will be posted shortly, the alien species is best seen in person.

· Registered
376 Posts
Pics.

Well after a long wait it's finally here (I think we were going a little cuckoo around here). Here's a couple of pictures but looks better in person.

I did not have much time to set it up today, but did manage to put a rest on it to give it a try.
With a 300 grain Fatboy, set at 26", 60 lbs, shot 294, basically out of the box with no tuning.
The draw is really smooth, no hump and drops in the valley real easy, the wall is pretty solid and the draw stop wasn't adjusted.
At the shot, it just sits in your hand, absolutely no vibrations.
If you're looking for a light bow, this is it; I think I'll weigh it with a digital scale tomorrow. It's gotta be lighter than what they say it is or it just feels that way.
See some of you guys tomorrow or at the March Madness on Saturday.

Roger

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.