·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
249 Posts
I'm with dwd2001 -

Fishing, waterfowl hunting, and man, those girls, can't get enough.

·
Registered
9,573 Posts
fishing................which I dont get out and do enough of because archery/3-D and bowhunting take alot of time up. Work is my other hobbie........Not that work is a hobbie, but its where all my time goes! Preventing me from having many other hobbies...

·
Registered
147 Posts
hobbies

other than shooting......
id say my son is my hobbie
and lastly smoking cigarettes

·
7,987 Posts
Fishing !
While I am not living in some of the areas I see on here that are beautiful , like the mountains...( where my wife, child and I go every year ) North FL does have excellent panfishing, largemouth bass fishing, and my favorite...SAlTWATER ! Less than 10 miles from my house to rivers, lakes, and the Gulf of Mexico, where I can go castnetting, flats fishing, or trolling for Grouper, Amberjack, Tarpon etc.

·
Registered
9,209 Posts
One more vote for Photography!! I have really got hooked on taking pictures and now it has turned into Movies. Man, I have spent WAY more money on digital equipment then I have on archery this year BY FAR!!!

Here is a flower shot I took. Only one I have here at work. I have also posted a few on www.betterphoto.com for the contests.

LeEarl

Attachments

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
there's something other then shooting out there???????? ya'll are freakin' me out! :D

between work and archery, my life is pretty full.... although both are my hobbies (i'm a workaholic.... and i work in a field that i absolutely love)

Fishing is fun i'd fish a lot more if i had the time... (does hunting count? i only bowhunt....) i used to hike and photograph the outdoors a lot, but that was when i lived near mountains.. i miss that.... so lately it's just work or archery.... maybe a little karaoke... but i can live without it if i had to, and often find myself slacking on karaoke in order to compete in archery hehe i guess no american idol for me! :D

1 - 20 of 93 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.