Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am looking for a rangefinder as with my new bow i can get out o 45 - 50 yards pretty easy on the range. i just dont feel comfortable judging that distance in the field. i was testing som rangefinders at gander mountain yesterday, and really liked the luepold rxII and the nikon riflehunter. i tested a busnell scout but had trouble reading the disatance in the bottom quater of the display.
i really liked the nikon display, so here is my question. does the nikon display two yardages and an angle like the luepold and bushnell? i had the angle mode on and it was only giving one yardage display. the help of the gander mountain rep was tyical and he didnt even know the product. can someone let me know if the rangefinder just wasnt set up properly.

· Registered
3,527 Posts
when your in the angle mode on the Nikon it only shows the yardage compensated for the angle.So yes it only shows 1 yardage.very simple rangefinder IMO.Hence why I have one

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.