Votes: 15 41.7%
  • does not matter

Votes: 4 11.1%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In looking at alot of replies, It seems that alot of shooters would prefer to shoot known yardage 3-d/ 600 round combination instead of the 450/600 round combo. I need to determine once and for all what you all want. There will be awards for individual

shoot 20 target 3-d with an orange dot in the 11 ring/ shoot a 600 round outdoors. Amateur class class shoot all in 1 day if requested in advance so we can assign shoot time early enough

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Grndzer: max yardage would be 50 yards, scoring same as IBO 11,10,8,5,0....may carry a rangefinder, yardages for all stakes are posted on a plaque at each station. For those who have notshot known yardage 3-d, and think it is easy....guess again!

·
Registered
6,644 Posts
PW, I'm assuming the marked 3D (dot or no dot) and the 600 will be considered 1 event and an unmarked 3D will be the other event taking place. That was my take anyways.

Just want to keep this straight for those concerned the current poll effectively means they won't have an event to compete in where they have to try to guess the distance to a target, lol :D!

>>-------->

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
chpro....there will be 3 events...

3-D unmarked 40 target course
3-d marked......40 target course
20 target 3-d marked/ 600 round combination

On Monday the 25th I will announce all the final details. This will include events, lodging information, entry forms....be aware that the rooms (and shoot times) in the area went quick last year so if you plan on coming.....book early, register early

1 - 5 of 5 Posts