• sure would, love to help promote it

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
shooters to come on out and play. There are aloty of you out there and I really would like to see a good crowd of the traditional guys and gals. What willit take. I would be willing to set up a 30 target course on the mountain for traditional shooters only stakes, 1 for men 1 for women & kids. if I knew there would be a good response. Being a compound shooter I am not familiar with where to promote traditional type shoots so I am looking a bit of guidence. Any help you can get me would be great.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Well, New York's a bit far for me to come looking for trouble, but good luck to you anyway.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
naa

The NAA nationals end on the 30th of july and the tournament starts for the 3-d aspect on the mountain on the 31st. The travel is about 2 1/2 hrs from Reading is what I was told so you could come over and play!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Maybe

"There are aloty of you out there and I really would like to see a good crowd." - How many might that be?

"set up a 30 target course on the mountain" - In New York? Near what city or town?

How many days? One? or Sat and Sun? Camping available? Cost?

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nikon/Archerytalk.com championship 2004

July 30th-August 1st 2004, Windham Mountain, Windham New York

3-D unmarked 40 target course....money class $5,000 in prize money

3-d marked......40 target course

600 round

20 target 3-d marked/ 600 round combination ....money class $5,000 in prize money

On Monday the 25th I will have the entry forms, information on lodging. What is in the area, there is a lot to do. It is a family area from horseback riding to zoos,a waterpark,golf all kinds of stuff. On would need to book and register early. Rooms go real fast and shoot times fill up even faster......

Working with GRIV we will have a link on the site that contain all the information you will need. Looking forward to 2004 and a heck of a tournament and a great get together!

Well here it is, all the information on lodging, fees, events etc. I am in the process of finalizing a lot more information as it comes out I will be posting the info.

www.pinwheelarchery.com

The rooms at the Winwood Inn (Windham Arms) are blocked off and you need to tell them you are there for the archery tournament and you will get the rate posted.
The Winwood and the hotel Vienna are close by and are great locations. The Hotel Vienna has an indoor pool, the Winwood has a pool as well as restaurant and bar. All the information is on the web site with links to the hotels. If there are any question please drop me a line and I will see what I can do. The rooms go FAST everyyear so If you plan on coming book asap! You will need to call to get the rate and not book on line.

The shoot is taxiing the runway and it is starting to take off. Already have entry forms coming in so shoot times will be assigned so the sooner...the better....

Nikon/archerytalk.com championships Shoot 2004
July 30-August 1st

·
Registered
341 Posts
Pinwheel

I would make the trip, I also e-mailed some of the usual shooters, Gary forrester, Randy Eppling, Scotty Young, I also need to get ahold of the rest of the shooters but I won't see any of them until the indoor worlds in cleveland. If you want another traditional crowd you could put a post on the leatherwall. If you make some fliers up I would gladly hand them out to the guys in my class at cleveland, but the majority of them will show up at the first leg of the triple crown.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts