Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
gigattmark
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wanting to sell or trade my barely used one season Nikon Riflehunter 550 Rangefinder - Brown. This rangefinder is an outstanding piece of equipment but with limited resources and needing trail cameras more than a rangefinder, I'm shopping to see what is out there. Ideally, I'd love to find a used, but in good condition rangefinder with ARC or Tilt for bow hunting mainly (so nothing too fancy required) along with a good solid trail camera or two with at least 30ft trigger and night range. Obviously, the trail cams need to be one season or less old or new and ready to rock and roll. I'd sell this Nikon for $250, because I'd rather trade.

The rangefinder is in excellent working condition. It does have one blemish on the side of it from getting rubbed up against my release in my waist pack, but purely cosmetic of course. PM with questions or offers please. Thanks.

photo.jpg photo_2.jpg photo_1.jpg

·
gigattmark
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm actually open to 2 Cuddeback trail cameras for the rangefinder. Must be in excellent condition.

·
gigattmark
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Will consider partial trades. Might be interested in Large camo clothing and trail cameras.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.