Archery Talk Forum banner

Nitrous cam settings?

637 6
Is there a let off setting on the Nyrous cam? Mine seems like maybe 40% LOL!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
5,223 Posts
Te module sets the let off.

Standard or High let off.

From memory standard is 65% & high let off is 75%.
....L.O.L...And with the lack of valley on Nitrous cams, neither let-off percentage feels like much!!.....Very smooth cams, for the speed that they make, though.....Harperman

· Registered
15,839 Posts
Limey is right. There were 65% and HL (75%) modules. If the string and/or cable lengths are not right, yours may vary along with the valley. There is no other adjustment. I use to check the let-off with a scale on a draw board. This was how I determined the correct tune when the poundage and left-off were both meet.

· Registered
2,857 Posts
Mono My man,

With as many bows and strings as you go through, why not make your own?

It really isn't that bad to do, there is TONS of info heere and other places to get the quality you demand and the statisfaction of doing it yourself.

· Registered
997 Posts
....L.O.L...And with the lack of valley on Nitrous cams, neither let-off percentage feels like much!!.....Very smooth cams, for the speed that they make, though.....Harperman
No kiddin my slayer is set at 60 lbs and it feels like 80. Im shakein like a dog that has been eatin peach pits. lol
It would of been nice to have a valley to relax in like with my fury cams. :darkbeer:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.