Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would like to know from those using Fury on their Nitrum's what strand count is everyone finding to be optimum. My Turbo is #3 cam in the B slot shooting 61#. DL is around 28.75".

Also, if one would want to increase holding weight say from 75%-65% what needs to be done? Appreciate all insight on these questions.

Thanks much!

·
Banned
35,283 Posts
28 strand will being put on my Nitrum 34 Tony219er's Bow Fitter in my sig below. The guy who screwed up my first set went way to many strands it was way to thick on the center serving and bad wear if you need a set visit Bow Fitter Tony219er on here his sets are perfect and look sweet as for Fury is the nicest looking strings I have ever seen minimal set in time solid and dose not fray hardly even have to wax this stuff.

·
World & National Champion
33,999 Posts
We would normally run that bow at 28 strands all the way around. If you're looking for more holding weight I would bump the cables up to 32 strands.
www.60xcustomstrings.com

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info.

We would normally run that bow at 28 strands all the way around. If you're looking for more holding weight I would bump the cables up to 32 strands.
www.60xcustomstrings.com
What serving would you recommend both end and center. My stock Hoyt string the center serving and the serving on the cables measures 0.121. Would like to reduce the diameter some the center serving so nocks do not fit as tight.

Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts