19,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
19,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
In case they remove it:

"6:28 am PDT, Apr 29, Chuck Roast, New Jersey
I am all for the bear hunt as scientific (state biologist) data suggests, not emotion as ARA's use. As for you out of staters, you don't have any business voting, it is not your problem! Oh how could I forget? When Wayne Pacelle tells you to bend over, you open wide and oblige and then pay him for the "service". You're all a joke and HSUS is drowning! "

·
<--Son's First Buck!
8,964 Posts
it got my signature...:wink:

·
Registered
9,025 Posts
Wow. What the heck are people from other countries doing putting their names down and making comments for? I'm sure people from Bolivia, Spain, Mexico, France, ect know all about the black bears in New Jersey.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Wow. What the heck are people from other countries doing putting their names down and making comments for? I'm sure people from Bolivia, Spain, Mexico, France, ect know all about the black bears in New Jersey.
You guys realize when you leave a comment there you are signing the petition right!!!!!! Which means youre helping them stop the hunt!!

BTW I live in new jersey, and that petition is a congregation of morons.

·
Registered
9,025 Posts
You guys realize when you leave a comment there you are signing the petition right!!!!!! Which means youre helping them stop the hunt!!

Didn't sign or post anything, just viewed what others were saying and where they were from.

·
<--Son's First Buck!
8,964 Posts

a petition of 5,000 out-of-state/country tree huggers isn't worth the paper its printed on. i have no problem giving my "signature" to their absent minded cause.

·
Registered
19,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
a petition of 5,000 out-of-state/country tree huggers isn't worth the paper its printed on. i have no problem giving my "signature" to their absent minded cause.
Exactly! The petition is useless, well except to have "our" say. :)

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Well this is true I suppose :) But if this was a semi legitimate/important poll I definately wouldnt wanna support them, though speaking your mind sure is fun!

BTW NJ is going to be the black bear capital of the US if this does get passed :darkbeer: Over 10% of the boars harvested in
05 were over 500lbs dessed!

·
<--Son's First Buck!
8,964 Posts
we could seriously have a lot of fun with this...i joined the site back in april to air some of my comments about a local deer cull and apparently you can create your own user profile just like here on at. i added my photo...of course taking care to black out my face. you can add hobbies, causes, activities, etc...here's a screen shot of my profile so far...my theme is a wolf...hahah:darkbeer:

Attachments

·
In 'Da Head
24,266 Posts

They would have to validate all the names and addresses. If they think they have 5,000 and about 20% are nonsense ones...such as Chuck Roast, Bambi Slayer and Timothy Treadwell...just to name a few:D then the petition is null and void. How many times do you see petitions turned down because of invalid signatures? Besides with signatures like that, they won't be taken seriously:D I doubt they can edit the petition themselves:archery:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts