Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
I shoot the HTR No Cam with fingers. Very smooth and very easy easy to tune. The only negative issue that I have experienced is mod failure ie I have on 3 separate occasions at full draw, the draw stop broke.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
I have thousands of shots on my nocam and have never had a draw stop break or anything.. how hard are you drawing this bow. Like trying to start a lawnmower pull or what?

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
Loved my two HTRs; shot one for two and the other for four years and wish I had kept one. Other finger shooters have built up the serving around the nocking point on the string to make it more comfortable to shoot.

As long as kentucky brought it up, the IBO for the 85% let-off mod is 321 fps, but that is plenty fast; to get 330 you need to shoot 65%.

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
HTR is my all time favorite bow! I hated to sell it but my buddy offered me double what it’s worth. I’ll have another!

·
Registered
663 Posts
I had one. Shot at 60#. Had a halon 6 at 60# also. To me the Halon pulled easier and was faster than the HTR.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you all. I just received the Avail at 50 lbs no pinch shoots amazingly and no sure why but less pinch than Trx 36 I had which was great but was 60 lb bow and I like best in 40’s. Lightweight quiet awesome

1 - 8 of 8 Posts