Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2607 Posts

·
Registered
8,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No SIXX STRINGS will not be having a Christmas sale this year. Instead we are giving away sets of strings for FREE just for spending your Christmas day here on Archerytalk.

At random times through out the day on Christmas I will log on, and scroll to the bottom of the page to the "currently active users" list, close my eyes, and swirl my mouse around for a few seconds before left clicking. Who ever's profile pops up when I click will get a free set of strings, and cables from SIXX STRINGS:RockOn:

I have yet to determine just how many free sets I will be giving away, just when ever I get that giving feeling I'll pick another winner.

Winners will be notified via PM

Thanks, and MERRY CHRISTMAS

David Reed
SIXX STRINGS
www.sixxstrings.com

·
Registered
8,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very cool gesture on your part, I've heard nothing but great things about your strings! :thumbs_up
Christmas is a time of giving. We give gifts to friends, and family.
Well I consider archerytalk my second home, and the members here are ALL friends and family. If I could afford the material I would offer free sets to everyone on Christmas, but I do need to keep it with in reason. I just love giving gifts, it fills my heart with joy to experience the excitement of others when they get an unexpected gift.:wink:

·
Registered
36,982 Posts
Cool deal ...

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Congrats to you for the nice deed. :darkbeer:

·
Registered
273 Posts
Nice gesture. I'll be floating around here on Christmas. :)

·
Live Life To The Fullest
5,533 Posts
wow. Man it would be nice I just got my Dren dipped sure would like a new set for it:wink:

·
has been that never was
14,362 Posts
That's cool... Guess I'll have to break out all 25 of my user names that day. :becky:

Not really, I don't have 25 different users.. :nono: Do I? :noidea: :thumb:

·
Classifieds Administrator
39,203 Posts
Sweet idea David!

·
10,219 Posts
That's cool... Guess I'll have to break out all 25 of my user names that day. :becky:

Not really, I don't have 25 different users.. :nono: Do I? :noidea: :thumb:
25 OMG! :mg: We need to watch you more closely I see,maybe an IP Adress is in check...:chortle: And a Nice Gesture on the part of SIXX Strings as well I must add! :thumb: Merry X-Mas as well! :darkbeer:

1 - 20 of 2607 Posts