Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To shoot your best, one must be able to fine tune the trigger tension for optimal timing. With this release, simply turn the large hollow set screw on the back with a allen key. The tension spring can be replaced by removing the set screw, then switch the spring with a stiffer or lighter one for a new range of adjustment.

Patent Pending Design...

Check them out at:
www.thecenterx.net

Three Finger Version attached:

Attachments

·
It's where its at!!
1,981 Posts
Very nice looking release!!! May have to try this one out someday. Still looking for "the one."

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
very nice looking release...does this work like the new carter evolution?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Key Features

No.......

This is a trigger based design, which can and should be shot with back tension. It was designed around shooters who use back tension.

Key Features are:
1. Micro and Macro adjustable trigger tension.
2. No Creep
3. Durability and reliability

Thanks
CCPorter, Inc.

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Great Product

CCPORTER is a great company to deal with
they have a great product, and some of the best customer service in the industry!
thankyou for the great product !
Anthony Schmidt
R&A Custom Strings

·
Registered
945 Posts
What a great product, I have test the Mako and CX 1, I liked the Mako best, and my wife did shoot best with the CX 1.
it is so easy to fine tune the releaser with the tension screw, and they are so well builtet, and the finnish is outstandig:)

·
Registered
4,208 Posts
$$$$

How much $$ do these run? Comparable to a Carter in price?

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
mako and cx1

both releases are great! There is actually a sale in progress on the cx1,
I own both releases I prefer the mako for hunting (4 finger) and the cx1 for spots.
chris is an excellent guy to deal with, not only with business but for tech support.
check out the link...
http://thecenterx.net/Archery/Archery.html

·
Registered
518 Posts
question

Does the square button on the side close the release from the open position or does it just lock the jaw closed after you close ot on the loop?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Square Button

It cocks the release only and does not close the jaws on the D-loop. The jaw has to be closed as a separate operation.

Thanks
CCPorter, Inc.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts