Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, so just wanted to fill you in on some info I recently came accross with my bow and the No-Glove Oscillation Reducer. At 20 yards I'm clinking arrows to the point where I have to buy new Bull nocks. Over the last week with the weather being so hot in NY I've noticed a difference in my grouping. I couldn't for the life of me figure out what was causing this inconsistance. Looking over my bow I noticed the No-Gloves have slid down my string and now were miss placed on my string. They were getting closer to my cams. To make a longer story short. Because of the heat in my shed the wax on my string was allowing for the No-Gloves to move everytime I was shooting. So, to solve the problem I tied a few little knots in front of the No-Glove to prevent it from sliding. It was like magic....... I started grouping just as I was before the slipping of the No-Gloves. So, don't drive yourselves crazy...Tie a knot at the end of the No-Glove... ;)

·
2,188 Posts
I just get a kick out of you guys using the No-Glov as silencer or "Oscillation Reducer"...far from the finger saver purpose it was originally meant to serve:shade:. Good advice though. It's also a great way to keep Ultra Jax II from sliding on the string too! :thumbs_up

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
I just get a kick out of you guys using the No-Glov as silencer or "Oscillation Reducer"...far from the finger saver purpose it was originally meant to serve:shade:. Good advice though. It's also a great way to keep Ultra Jax II from sliding on the string too! :thumbs_up
they come on the strothers no need to mess with it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts