Archery Talk Forum banner

No hunting for me this...

368 6
weekend.:mad:the little woman and i are going to the big city (indy) for the weekend.tuesday is our anniversary and she just had a birthday .so we are getting away for the weekend but the good thing is the weather is supposed to be about like summer.78 today and 81 tommorow.the deer are still hangin in the corn around my place any how.but good luck to all thats out there hunting.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
5,442 Posts
My wifes birthday is next Sunday.. I am taking her hunting for her birthday...

· Registered
580 Posts
Yep, packed my gear away until it cools off and the corn is gone.

· Registered
1,080 Posts
On our 1st. day (Oct.18th) i have to work then after that, my sons' Birthday party. Gotta do what's what right for the family.......So the wife don't kill you.:)

· THwack--CRASH
11,208 Posts
weekend.:mad:the little woman and i are going to the big city (indy) for the weekend.tuesday is our anniversary and she just had a birthday .so we are getting away for the weekend but the good thing is the weather is supposed to be about like summer.78 today and 81 tommorow.the deer are still hangin in the corn around my place any how.but good luck to all thats out there hunting.
I'm renting out your stand ...ok

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.