Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sence there is no or little archery hunting in wash.st. will there be any 3ds. to go to? have a new bow want to try it out.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Usually the "Between the Seasons" shoot at the Colyak range first weekend in Nov. Just a fun shoot if I remember correctly.

Check with Brdslyr and see if they're still hosting it.

Rick,
You coming to the meeting/BBQ on the 4th?

·
Registered
124 Posts
November shoot

We're going to discuss the November shoot this coming Monday. I'll let you know what comes of it. Is there interest? Jw

·
Registered
233 Posts
John,
We usually have a group head down that way for the shoot, maybe 8-10 from Yakima that I know of. Just depends on my Mcnary picks and the mallard migration!

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
4-5 from here sad they would for sure. Ill see about more. buy the way nice job on the deer. looked like a great shot.

·
Registered
124 Posts
shoot

Sorry guys no shoot. We had voted on wether or not to have that shoot at the last meeting and the vote was NO. We also just found out that the Benton Franklin Fairgrounds is not going to allow us to use the building we normally use to shoot indoors. They are going to store boats now. So if you know of anyone with an empty building that will be willing to accept archers in it for $50 per evening lemme know. Good luck on that. JW:sad:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Brdslayr,

Any word on any indoor places to shoot in the Tri-Cities this winter?

I'd like to start shooting again...and...with no places to shoot, geez I may move...

·
Registered
159 Posts
You will have to move to spokane. A few different places to shoot here.

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
got some news about a 3d shoot at the jeep club on nov.12 when i no for sure i will post address and times.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Not unless they bought new targets, which I'm sure they did not.

You're just itching to shoot that Elite into some foam, aren't you?!?

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Bustagrumpy said:
You will have to move to spokane. A few different places to shoot here.
Yeah Spokane...my wife is a Spokanite...lots of good places to shoot up there...

I'd like to move up there...but unless a good teaching job opens up there...I'm staying put.

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
jberry said:
Not unless they bought new targets, which I'm sure they did not.

You're just itching to shoot that Elite into some foam, aren't you?!?
yep. more like through foam at there shoot. but i will be there with a smile.

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
its on guys, the shoot at ridge runners. contact person lee mcClanathan
509-961-4882. the shoot is on tampico rd. west of ahtanum mission yakima wash. look for the jeep on the mailbox $10 for adults, fun shoot.

·
Registered
124 Posts
We are still looking for an available place to shoot indoors here in the Tri-Cities, but no luck yet finding one. Whats this about a Nov 12th shoot? I just might have to roll on up there for that. Not enough ducks even flying to hang out here yet. john

·
Registered
233 Posts
John,
It's a fun shoot at the Jeep Club west of Yakima. Same place you came up and shot where they had the shot up targets and rings on the butts or whereever. If you just want to shoot some foam, come on up.

As for the birds, I'm 4 for 4 on duck limits so far. All afternoon shoots, mostly mallards but not all and no 2 am alarm clocks pissing the wife off. Let me know if you're interested in something like that and I'll set up a hunt. Tuesdays and Thursdays are gold.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts