Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Widewater Hunt Club
9,387 Posts
Thanks allot Karbon! I was really liking all the "Bowtech Sucks" or "Help,My Limbs Are Peeling" threads because it could mean that maybe in some twisted way I might get my Lefty that much quicker? Us lefty's need all the help we can get! Limbs look great BTW!:thumbs_up

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
You just wait. JK I personally have not had trouble my finish either. You liking it better than the destroyers and invasions? I hope I will finally get to check one out today.

Bow looks great by the way.

·
Smilin' Bob
25,077 Posts
Are you posting to call the others liars, to guarantee that the problem is fixed, or just to show off?

·
Mutant of the Year 2015
7,410 Posts
Very Nice Indeed !!!! Congrats on the new bow and best of luck to you. I will probably take my chances and order one myself soon enough.

·
Team #28
5,828 Posts
Very sharp looking bow right there. Love the black and blue combinations you always post.

·
HHA products SUCK
14,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Are you posting to call the others liars, to guarantee that the problem is fixed, or just to show off?
Just showing an EXAMPLE of an Insanity I have.
It's also an example of an Insanity without any issues.
It's also the Insanity I put together.

·
HHA products SUCK
14,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You just wait. JK I personally have not had trouble my finish either. You liking it better than the destroyers and invasions? I hope I will finally get to check one out today.

Bow looks great by the way.
I have ZERO issues selling my last Invasion (WHICH WAS MY FAV OF ALL TIME) or my D350's.

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
Sweet rig , no doubt . I have been following the other post on limb finish and one thing is obvious , not all have the problem . Many on the post have said also , no problems here. Just kind of confuses me why it's like this . Different bow presses ? Different batch runs or the second shift guy was missing a step ? Cool bow , but still confused.

·
Registered
10,738 Posts
Very nice looking bow Steve - very nice.

·
Premium Member
1,836 Posts
That rig is absolutely awesome. Have you considered turning your draw length mods blue?

·
HHA products SUCK
14,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That rig is absolutely awesome. Have you considered turning your draw length mods blue?
Yeah...but there is red in the logo so I'll leave it. It's just a touch of red and not too much for me.

After all...I am a UA Wildcat fan!

·
Retired GI "still serv'n"
13,960 Posts
Thanks allot Karbon! I was really liking all the "Bowtech Sucks" or "Help,My Limbs Are Peeling" threads because it could mean that maybe in some twisted way I might get my Lefty that much quicker? Us lefty's need all the help we can get! Limbs look great BTW!:thumbs_up
Hopefully it was just an issue with the the first ones made, I too look forward to getting a lefty in the future, thinking Optifade myself.
Karbon, it looks sweet, congrats.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts