Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's a long shot, but....

A buddy's son lost the mounting bracket for a Quikee Quiver. He had taken it off of a bow, set it aside for awhile, and now can't find the bracket. Yeah, I know, why didn't he just keep them latched together..... 馃ゴ

Anyway, I told him I'd try to help find him a bracket, just in case somebody had one and had done the opposite (had one on an old bow, and misplaced the quiver).

Any chance that somebody has one in their pile of old miscellaneous parts? I'd be happy to buy it, just to get his kid back in business.

And yes, I know a new quiver is the easy and obvious (and pretty inexpensive) option, but it was a hand-me-down from his grandfather (or uncle, or somebody?), and he has an attachment to it, so I'm trying to help.

Thanks!

Tool Magenta Sleeve Pattern Wood

Automotive parking light Automotive lighting Bumper Automotive exterior Rectangle

Brown Orange Wood Tints and shades Linens

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hate eBay, didn't think to look there, but..... "There it is". 馃槃

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm still going to give it a little while on here before I buy that one though. I'd much rather give my money to somebody here, than somebody unknown, and let eBay take a big chunk of it on top of that.

If I'm "supporting" somebody, I'd just as soon it be a member here.

But I do appreciate the link, at least I know I can get one. 馃憤

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Heck, I just did a search, they're available everywhere.

I didn't know they were universal for all Kwikee Kwivers!

I've never dealt with a Kwikee Kwiver, and knew it was a "few" years old, so figured parts were going to be hard to find. I thought this was a needle in a haystack thing, that's why I was attaching pictures.

The kid's on his own now! His mistake, he can go get his own bracket! 馃槃

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks to "spike camp" and "Broadside Only" for the links. That's where I found out the bracket was universal. 馃憤

Registered
Thanks to "spike camp" and "Broadside Only" for the links. That's where I found out the bracket was universal. 馃憤
And they are cheap, too. They make one that fastens to the tubing on a tree stand so I have it on my climber and use it to attach my Mathews ArrowWeb quiver after I'm up in the tree. I think I might have had to do a little bit of Dremel tuning but now it works great!

Reactions: Pyme

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, I thought I was going to have to find somebody that had a bracket still on an old Bear Whitetail Hunter, minus a long-lost quiver.

I figured it was a 20 year ago discontinued thing that I was searching for.

I had no idea that the brackets were universal and still made.

Live and learn, courtesy of the ArcheryTalk crew. 馃槉

Miller Time
Think I have one as well if you want it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pyme

Registered
Heck, I just did a search, they're available everywhere.

I didn't know they were universal for all Kwikee Kwivers!

I've never dealt with a Kwikee Kwiver, and knew it was a "few" years old, so figured parts were going to be hard to find. I thought this was a needle in a haystack thing, that's why I was attaching pictures.

The kid's on his own now! His mistake, he can go get his own bracket! 馃槃
Parts aren't hard to find for the best quiver ever made.

Huntoholic
Well, at this point I'm not even going to go look, what great member support.

BIG FRANK....
They sell them on Lancaster..For $6.99...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts