Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
5,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't sell a lot of items on AT but I do buy a lot and I think I'm one hell of a customer. Always pay asking price. Always pay within 5 minutes of the sale agreement. Always leave positive feedback for the seller. Customer is taking more risk than the seller. I get positive feedback on about 10% of my purchases. Why is there no love for the customer?

MERRY CHRISTMAS

·
Banned
2,099 Posts
It’s hard for folks to figure out how to use it. I have sold I don’t know how many items and always get messages saying how happy they are however they never leave feedback for me as the seller either. I think I have 6 feedbacks and have sold probably 5 bows and like 10 or 15 other things! It is what it is. You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make him drink.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
There is always the “ I got the package, everything looks great, I will leave feedback tonight. Could you do the same?” Message.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
My Elk Hunting Home
32,336 Posts
Would a hug suffice as enough love? Just don't expect the hug from me, I'm more of "at least an arm's length away from me" kind of guy.

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
I don't sell a lot of items on AT but I do buy a lot and I think I'm one hell of a customer. Always pay asking price. Always pay within 5 minutes of the sale agreement. Always leave positive feedback for the seller. Customer is taking more risk than the seller. I get positive feedback on about 10% of my purchases. Why is there no love for the customer?

MERRY CHRISTMAS
When using PayPal, the seller is at much more risk. If the item isn’t how the seller described it, PayPal will issue you a refund

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
I think a lot of people do not know how to leave feedback. This site is not user friendly when it comes to leaving feedback.

·
Registered
16,705 Posts
Yep I've messaged them asking if anything was wrong since no feedback and most of the time they say can't figure it out

·
Registered
18,321 Posts
I have always given feedback as soon as I received the money & most of time ship the same day or the following day & only about 60% of time do I receive feedback. From now on will only send after I receive it & being master senior if I can do it these young techey should be able to figure it out as it takes almost 1 minute to do.
Tired of promises that never happen!

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
The fact of the matter is simple...people are self serving a-holes.

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
Yep I've messaged them asking if anything was wrong since no feedback and most of the time they say can't figure it out
I think this is the answer from most folks who don't give feedback. First of all, even though there are decent instructions given on an AT thread, people don't read well enough to understand them. The process is not intuitive nor easy, especially if you're trying to do it off of a cell phone.

I always give feedback, but don't get too torqued if the other party doesn't reciprocate.

·
Registered
651 Posts
I also believe allot of people do not know how to leave it. When I buy on here, sometimes I get feedback, sometimes I don't. Don't take it personal. the most important part is the deal went well.

·
A Free Man
908 Posts
Feedback needs to be easily posted through a direct link on the listings page. But it isn't. I read how to do it and still have to look it up sometimes.

·
Registered
5,725 Posts
Wasn’t aware there was feed back on AT, never thought it mattered a whole lot on most sights. I’ve seen good feedback and got screwed. And poor feed back with no problems. So I kinda quit even looking at them.

·
Registered
11,652 Posts

MERRY CHRISTMAS
i'm about a little over half, I should over double what I have now.

·
Registered
11,652 Posts
There should be a sticky on it, it isn't very difficult to figure out, feedback is very important to many people here.

·
Registered
23,297 Posts
i'm about a little over half, I should over double what I have now.
I'm guessing about 60% feedback over the years on AT. If someone leaves it, I always respond. If I'm the seller I post feedback and request the buyer to do the same.....that is where the weak point is for me.....many don't take the time to learn or to follow through.

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
I always go to the person's profile and click on "feedback"...pretty easy. As for reading directions, very few people do any of that reading as evidenced by all the "why can't I list in the classifieds" threads.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Everything I have bought has been spot on great people to deal with.cant get the system to work.

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

·
Shootin and Cussin
23,632 Posts
I never expect feedback if I buy something. What can they say? He paid......

1 - 20 of 47 Posts