Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so yesterday everyone was complaining that they couldn't get anything on their phone other than the mobile version instead of the standard. Well I don't like using the standard because the ads and how they get in the way and it loads slower, so I use the mobile version. But now I am having the same problem that you all had yesterday, but reversed!! Now its making me angry! Can't they just make it so you can have either without having to pick it every time you load a page?

·
Banned
3,872 Posts
Ha. Weard.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What do you mean browser? The internet is fine on every other website I visit on my DroidX, but when I checked AT today it was in default mode instead of the mobile version. I can't find anything in AT settings to keep the change forever.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Bottom left corner of page is a rectangular box.....should say default view or mobile view....
if that dont work then clear your cookies and history and content cache.... i get this problem every once in awhile on my droid.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know its at the bottom of the page. I have cleared the cookies cache history, everything. Still having the same results. It won't stay on mobile view.

·
NASP instructor
4,512 Posts
I'm having the same problem... very frustrating...

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
same problem here i switch it to mobile go to next page and its back on default hope they get it fixed

·
Registered
5,069 Posts
It really helps if you have sigs and avatars turned off. The other advertising at the top doesn't make it much slower if you have good reception. Sometimes ill switch to mobile if I'm in a stand getting spotting signal, otherwise I prefer the normal view.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Try going to your root preferences in the droid ,
do a scan in the base of your internet browser ,"root"
clear the cache ,
relaunch the app , " your main browser "
apon relaunch of the droid , when ask for a code on your browser , type this code ^////)':';;;';..... ( best to copy and past one space bar after the e)
relay X code , relaunch , browser
If this does not work ,
turn off the device .
This should solve any and all connection problems until the On button is pressed .
If this does not resolve problems , simply power down ..and read a book

·
Registered
4,542 Posts
It's not working on my Photon either. Seems like they can just set it one way or the other since it was reversed the other day and everyone was complaining about it switching to mobile. I love mobile on my phone even though I've got plenty of power to run the full version. If I need other info that I can't see in mobile I just switch over to classic and back.

·
Registered
4,542 Posts
Wow it started working right after my last post. Strange. I guess complaining does help. :)

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
Same here. Come on administrator lets get this fixed.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts