Archery Talk Forum banner

No More 09 Posts!! PLEASE!!!

539 6
Why do you guys insist on doing this? I got two new bows last year (bought one, won one) and my guy got two as well. My older son got a new diamond, and my younger two share a Genesis. So I pretty much ignored the 09 threads. We are set. Right?

Oh no, SOMEBODY had to go and mention that mission had a couple of new bows out.. and SOMEONE had to say that one would be a completely adjsutable kids bow. Well, my younger son is getting tired of sharing a bow and wants his own set up, so we have been thinking about getting him one for Christmas. And I shoot a Mission Journey, I know its a great line. I thought-- cool, I will go check that out on line. Can't hurt to look a little. Right???

Oh no.. I was looking at the pics and specs, I was on the phone talking to the guy.. and next thing I know-- I'm on the phone with the local archery shop trying to find out when the 09's will be in. I find out they have been ordered, but the shop does not know when they will ship.

And so now, thanks to you guys, I will be stopping in or calling 2-3 times a week asking the same question. I won't be able to sleep until I get my hands on this thing. And in order to justify myself, I am blaming you guys. I hope you are happy. :tongue:

Now, if you will excuse me, I've got a phone call to make...
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,544 Posts
oh no, you have been biten by the buy bug. lord help you......

· Registered
895 Posts
Its the opposite here. My guardian is trying to talk me out of getting a new admiral. She just keeps whispering...." You know you can shoot me better than any other girl" and I keep saying ....."Yes, but ive been with you for 2 years now and it just seems like we're growing apart"....and then one day she decides to show me a robinhood at 60 yards and I forget about the admiral for a while.

· Registered
949 Posts
Women

Its the opposite here. My guardian is trying to talk me out of getting a new admiral. She just keeps whispering...." You know you can shoot me better than any other girl" and I keep saying ....."Yes, but ive been with you for 2 years now and it just seems like we're growing apart"....and then one day she decides to show me a robinhood at 60 yards and I forget about the admiral for a while.
TYPICAL WOMEN!!:wink:

· Registered
2,197 Posts
Why do you guys insist on doing this? I got two new bows last year (bought one, won one) and my guy got two as well. My older son got a new diamond, and my younger two share a Genesis. So I pretty much ignored the 09 threads. We are set. Right?

Oh no, SOMEBODY had to go and mention that mission had a couple of new bows out.. and SOMEONE had to say that one would be a completely adjsutable kids bow. Well, my younger son is getting tired of sharing a bow and wants his own set up, so we have been thinking about getting him one for Christmas. And I shoot a Mission Journey, I know its a great line. I thought-- cool, I will go check that out on line. Can't hurt to look a little. Right???

Oh no.. I was looking at the pics and specs, I was on the phone talking to the guy.. and next thing I know-- I'm on the phone with the local archery shop trying to find out when the 09's will be in. I find out they have been ordered, but the shop does not know when they will ship.

And so now, thanks to you guys, I will be stopping in or calling 2-3 times a week asking the same question. I won't be able to sleep until I get my hands on this thing. And in order to justify myself, I am blaming you guys. I hope you are happy. :tongue:

Now, if you will excuse me, I've got a phone call to make...
prayers sent:wink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.