Registered
2,526 Posts
You voted for him

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
403 Posts
I Read that as:

The office of Gov. Murphy is pleased to announce that the CBBMP (Communist black bear MISmanagement program) has appeased the pussified opinion of the populous of the state of NJ.

Lotta stories about guys zinging bolts straight through the guts on bears whenever possible. I couldn’t do it, but I don’t blame those guys… I really don’t.

·
Registered
325 Posts
You voted for him

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I would bet the farm that the vast majority of NJ sportsmen did not vote for him. I live in PA and absolutely love NJ hunting and fishing. The problem with NJ is it’s literally attached to a leftist black hole, NYC. Everyone in NYC moves to NJ because it’s so F’d up in NYC and they vote with NYC views. NJ is largely forrests and farms, it sucks because the northern part of NJ controls the majority vote.

·
Registered
4,509 Posts
Wasn't it just a few years ago that a college student was attacked and killed by a black bear in NJ? Nothing like an over population of bears in the most densely populated state in the US. Good luck with that NJ.

·
Back down to ground level
16,606 Posts

I wouldn't doubt Dems rig the elections here, too. Gets the illegal's vote by giving them drivers licenses, welfare, education, healthcare, legal assistance, while the bridges in my NW red county are still out from hurricane Sandy. He won't get anymore votes from hunters by allowing the bear hunt, and he would only lose the anti's vote if he didn't stop it.
These idiots think they can control the population and protect the people by putting up signs and making more garbage laws.

·
Registered
5,323 Posts
So illegal and unethical is acceptable?
When I was a kid,we had some neighbors who farmed a couple hundred acres and the deer reeked havoc on everything they planted.Back then it was one and done until you could actually kills a buck and a doe.They didn't have any tools to cut down on the crop damage and the PGC wouldn't let them shoot deer for crop damage because they had full-time jobs and didn't make 80% of their income from the farm.Eventually they had enough and started to gut shoot the deer at night and during deer season,they'd shoot every deer they saw and most would be left for the scavengers.I found it distasteful at the time but the deer weren't costing me thousands of dollars either.I guess it depends on your perspective.

·
Corripe Cervisiam
22,778 Posts
Vote for Liberal politicians and this is what we get.
The antis and self appointed environmentalists have screwed up this country one issue at a time;

NJ will be over run with problem bears in the near future, Ca already is due to the same legislation

Ca Mountain lion moratorium has devastated game populations

Look at what wolves have done in MT, Wy, Id when ‘protected’

Then there is the supposed ‘ protection’ of natural resources like our forests by not cutting and clearing….which is why we have these horrible fires.

MANAGING ECOSYSTEMS IS JUST THAT, MANAGING THE WHOLE SYSTEM AND NOT JUST CHERRY PICKING.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Keep buying first lite and supporting meat eater.

It sucks for me to say that because when I first started watching Meat Eater I thought it was some of the best hunting content I had watched.

·
I like elk!
19,072 Posts
The antis and self appointed environmentalists have screwed up this country one issue at a time;

NJ will be over run with problem bears in the near future, Ca already is due to the same legislation

Then there is the supposed ‘ protection’ of natural resources like our forests by not cutting and clearing….which is why we have these horrible fires.

MANAGING ECOSYSTEMS IS JUST THAT, MANAGING THE WHOLE SYSTEM AND NOT JUST CHERRY PICKING.

I don’t necessarily disagree with your points, Bruce…

But it’s cherry-picking to basically suggest the sole reason for fires, is liberal politics.

There are many reasons, and the same points can be made for bear and lion encounters.

It’s not a one size fits all scenario.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Keep buying first lite and supporting meat eater.

It sucks for me to say that because when I first started watching Meat Eater I thought it was some of the best hunting content I had watched.
So you're saying that MeatEater and First Lite support bear hunting bans?

·
Registered
12,422 Posts

well said!

game management these days is largely based on emotions rather than data and science which is a recipe for what we're seeing, so unfortunate, so much potential will never be met, and i think it's only going to get worse based on our current culture in this country

1 - 20 of 57 Posts