Registered
2,004 Posts
Wow, that is a sweet rig that blue looks amazing
You sure do make waiting on mine tougher "30 days and counting" :sad:

Rick

·
Registered
345 Posts
that blu is *****in. can't wait till mine gets here. All black!!!!!!! fyi. My brother ordered an orange one. lol

·
Registered
215 Posts
Wow, that is a sweet rig that blue looks amazing
You sure do make waiting on mine tougher "30 days and counting" :sad:

Rick
Don't get too excited...I'm at 50, and my shop called Hoyt and they said they are very behind on these, and they expect to get mine out around mid-January.

Hoyt's make terrific bows, but they do have the slowest service of all time. Sent in my Vectrix to get worked one time...took them 5 weeks to service, ordered Fuse stabilizers, took them 4 weeks ,ordered a CE in orange - they are up to 7 weeks and counting.....own a Mathews Apex 7, sent it in to get worked one time (new limbs and limb pockets)...took them 3 days...not three days in their shop, three days since it left my hands until it got back.

Now, Hoyts are AMAZING...and I have no regrets ordering my CE, but like I said, maybe it's because their fan base is so strong, but if you were Hoyt...and you KNEW your CE was going to be a huge hit...wouldn't you have hundreds if not thousands of limbs and risers ready to go? It just seems idiotic in my mind to have a BRAND NEW MODEL come out, that you know will be a hit success, and then do a build-to-order philosophy and make your customers wait 7+ weeks on the bow. I'm honestly a little bummed now...I'm not even that excited to get it anymore because it was so long ago...I forget that I ordered it sometimes.

So, 30 days...you have a lot longer to wait...believe me.

·
Classifieds Administrator
39,215 Posts
That is a sweet looking set-up! Awesome shade of blue! :thumb:

·
Registered
2,004 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Thanks I feel soooooo much better now :wink: :) :)

Rick
What color did you order? It seems like as long as you didn't order anything custom or orange, people are getting them in. But, if it is orange or it is custom at all, it is a 8-10 week wait. And like I said...for spending $1,300 on a bow...I'd like to have it arrive a little faster than that.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
What color did you order? It seems like as long as you didn't order anything custom or orange, people are getting them in. But, if it is orange or it is custom at all, it is a 8-10 week wait. And like I said...for spending $1,300 on a bow...I'd like to have it arrive a little faster than that.
Mine is Jet Black so maybe not too much longer.

I understand what you mean you would think for that kind of $$$$ you could get one a little quicker.
Like every other year once we get it in our hands and bust a few Xs or 12s we seem to forget all about the wait.

Rick

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This one took a full 6 weeks to get. Another guy that ordered his the same day as i did, but in orange, was told it will be at least 2 or 3 more weeks.

Waiting for hoyt is a time honored tradition. I've never received anything from them in any kind of timley fashion. I had a recurve that took 3 months to get the handle and 5 more weeks to get the limbs!

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
that blu is *****in. can't wait till mine gets here. All black!!!!!!! fyi. My brother ordered an orange one. lol
This thing is rock friggin' solid. And the offset mount is pretty solid too. I think you will like it. The black will look bad azz for sure. At least we won't be picking up eachothers bows by mistake this year. LOL.

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
beautifull, absolutely beautifull!!!

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
being that orange is the popular color this year and on the light to dark color range , i am pretty sure that most of the newer CE risers are being dumped directly into a orange bath. thus, this makes rickinmo wait longer than just 50 days. but why worry rick ole buddy, yoou don't normally come out to shoot until march anyways,lol.:wink:

·
Registered
6,035 Posts
mine is on order to but i figured mine would take till at least the end of january so im still waiting until that time. Where did you get that custom off set at?

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
the offset is being made by a buddy of mine. he is a machinist and is working on some ideas. This is a prototype but the finished version will be very close. It is rock solid. Might see a few floating around by the Iowa pro am.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
being that orange is the popular color this year and on the light to dark color range , i am pretty sure that most of the newer CE risers are being dumped directly into a orange bath. thus, this makes rickinmo wait longer than just 50 days. but why worry rick ole buddy, yoou don't normally come out to shoot until march anyways,lol.:wink:
Lee ole Buddy you do have a point there but old guys like me need to start practicing early to be ready for March.

Rick

1 - 20 of 36 Posts