Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to find a new kind of sight that I might beable to use besides using a peep sight.I have tried going to the biggest hole peepsight but my pins are still blurried. Does anybody have any ideas with any new tech sights.

Thank You

Buckhunterva1

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
You will need the smallest peep size to clear up your pins.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Soonerboy is correct. You could also get the Specialty Archery peep sight with a Verifier to clear up your pins. THat is what I did since my pins were nothing but a blur out there but once I put the verifier lens on my pins are crystal clear now.

·
registered
1,028 Posts
cubdriver

I had the same problem and went to a Timberline No-Peep and have been very happy. My son, daughter, shooting partner and bros-in law also have it and all of them have come from a peep and been very pleased that they made the move.

·
Registered
9,807 Posts
http://www.specialtyarch.com/superpeep.htm

Get this and the three lens and see what works...or call Stephanie and chat about your problem. She will fix ya up.:wink:

Drillin out your peep is going the wrong way. A smaller aperature will make things sharper like in photography.

Your problem will be solved with your next UPS delivery :)

OX

·
Registered
319 Posts
My vote is for Timberline no peep. No weight on string = higher fps less and moving parts. Also helps identify/reduce bow and string torque. Never have to worry about your peep rotating either.

·
Banned
24,135 Posts
For hunting?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts