Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Sign up for their e-mail notifications. I purchased a Nock 2 It last spring. When I went to purchase one, they were sold out. I signed up and was notified within a month that they were back in stock. They usually sell out within a day or so once your notified, I wouldn't wait around. I also just checked and see they went up in price $20 since I bought mine.
For what it's worth, it's a great release and I love shooting and hunting with it but I still get punchy with it once in awhile. When that happens, I jump back into shooting with the Carter Evolution.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sign up for their e-mail notifications. I purchased a Nock 2 It last spring. When I went to purchase one, they were sold out. I signed up and was notified within a month that they were back in stock. They usually sell out within a day or so once your notified, I wouldn't wait around. I also just checked and see they went up in price $20 since I bought mine.
For what it's worth, it's a great release and I love shooting and hunting with it but I still get punchy with it once in awhile. When that happens, I jump back into shooting with the Carter Evolution.
Appreciate it! I signed up for text and email notifications last week... I sold my stan, so I am antsy to get back to shooting...I was dumb and didnt know that they sell out so fast, otherwise I wouldn't have sold my only handheld

·
Registered
793 Posts
I just bought one a couple of days ago from the website. Now I’m waiting for the silverback to be in stock.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Wow guess i got lucky. Went to the site on thursday and they were in stock so i picked one up. Shipped out an hour later! Impressive service I must say. Didn't know that they made changes to it but ive been doing really well with the evolution i wanted to have a thumb button to match.

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
PM sent.

I've got one I'd like to sell $160 tyd

and a Silverback $160 tyd

While I'm at it:

Carter Simple 1 thumb release $160 ytyd

and Carter RX1 strap release $100 tyd

·
Registered
1,793 Posts