Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
7,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Beyond excited to review this. Anyone else start shooting?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First Impressions of this buckle is wow.

Very comfortable and no break in needed. Softy comfy strap A+

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Wait for the ooh and ahs gush...Id like someone to compare it to a Carter Backstrap & Squeeze Me - on which its modelled after - for a real comparison... and the Boa strap is also nothing new.

·
Registered
527 Posts
I got mine today. Strap is very nice so is release but not for me
Mine is for sale $235 shipped
Shot 20 times
513-720-0602 text
Josh

Reactions: deerhr88

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Dude. I bought this with my own money and have no bias. Carry on....
Dude...of course you have bias - you bought it !!

Don't get me wrong - I have great respect for Dud and when it comes to marketing there is no peer - but he brings no originality to the market - save for stamping his logo on it and increasing the price. Im sure it will be a great release - as are all Carter releases.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
I got mine today. Strap is very nice so is release but not for me
Mine is for sale $235 shipped
Shot 20 times
Josh they do take some time to get use to - as did the Carter models I have mentioned - but after 20 shots your only just getting used to the feel - persevere - nothing good is ever easy.

·
Registered
7,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dude...of course you have bias - you bought it !!

Don't get me wrong - I have great respect for Dud and when it comes to marketing there is no peer - but he brings no originality to the market - save for stamping his logo on it and increasing the price. Im sure it will be a great release - as are all Carter releases.
Honestly I will probably sell it after trying. My main goal is a cure for target panic.

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
Carry on, I’m interested and I’m not even a Dudley fan but I like the idea of this.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
I got mine today, only got 15 shots down range, still trying to get dialed in the back pressure I want. My first 6 shots were really weird, but once figure out where the trigger bottoms and you are ready for the back tension, started feeling good. Obviously will take along time to get used to, but really enjoyed the last few shots I got off and am excited to spend some more time shooting it tomorrow.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I got mine today, only got 15 shots down range, still trying to get dialed in the back pressure I want. My first 6 shots were really weird, but once figure out where the trigger bottoms and you are ready for the back tension, started feeling good. Obviously will take along time to get used to, but really enjoyed the last few shots I got off and am excited to spend some more time shooting it tomorrow.
After training with an evolution. Stick with it for at least a week. I now shoot an evo and a wise choice interchangeably and shooting a thumb with back tension honestly feels like wizardry. It just shoots itself. I will often now shoot a shot or 2 with my evo per session, and I love shooting that too.

Took me about a week to get it, although alot of my struggles were expanding my fingers while pulling back.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dud makes it look so easy which is a testament to how many hours he works on his craft!

Lots to learn and more to come

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Is anyone using the Nock-On Back Strap release for hunting? I can't really see using it to hunt with.
It is not a hunting release - its design first and formost is to assist with target panic

·
Registered
295 Posts
So is this functionally any different than the original 2 Carter backstraps? Just has the like mike trigger instead of the other kind? And a different logo. Sounds groundbreaking...

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
So is this functionally any different than the original 2 Carter backstraps? Just has the like mike trigger instead of the other kind? And a different logo. Sounds groundbreaking...
Yep....

1 - 20 of 101 Posts