Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Just got my Nockturnal lighted nocks from Double Take archery.... I've never used any type of lighted nocks before so I am a little skeptical. They ARE tighter fitting than my easton X nocks....

These are my first 3 shots with them straight out of the package. Hopefully I can put one through a big Canadian black bear in a little over 2 weeks. :thumbs_up

next time I will suck my gut in.... :tongue:

·
Registered
10,965 Posts
pretty cool! any idea what they weigh or a link to the site?

·
Game Destroyer
2,744 Posts
pretty cool! any idea what they weigh or a link to the site?
I believe they state they weight 19 grams per nock. LINK TO SITE

I have a few of these...I bought a three pack. While I do like Firenocks better...I must say I will have a couple in my quiver this season.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
chicadde - noisy bugs aint they

·
Only visiting this planet
4,270 Posts
... Hopefully I can put one through a big Canadian black bear in a little over 2 weeks. :thumbs_up
All the best for getting that opportunity.
I've done some testing of the nockturnals and they were very reliable in a target situation and even after some immersion testing... but I'd strongly suggest that if you get a pass thru, that you immediately rinse out the nock end of your arrow because with two holes in it, that thing is going to fill up with blood and will be a big problem for you if it dries in there...

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will keep that in mind.... If I kill a nice animal and lose a $7 nock, I'd say it was a good trade! :wink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.