Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JUST GOT DONE TESTING MY NOCKTURNALS. WANT TO GIVE A BIG :thumbs_up TO NOCKTURNALS. AFTER USEING TRACER NOCKS I GAVE UP ON LIGHTED NOCKS. NOCKTURNALS ARE LIGHTWEIGHT[20 GR.] EASY TO INSTALL AND EASY TO TURN OFF. GREAT PRODUCT.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
What color or colors did you get? I was thinking of getting the blue ones to match my blue streaks but I was told by others the blue was not very bright....

·
Registered
134 Posts
I like the reds too. They seem to work real good so far.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
i use red but my buddies blue one seems to light up pretty good. It is not as bright as red though.
Right on...I'm hesitant on getting the blue ones if they aren't gonna be that beneficial, especially when there what $8 a pop or so....Thanks for the info

·
Registered
5,900 Posts
I have a red, a blue and a yellow.

I prefer the red as well, but they are all good and you won't have a problem seeing them.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Anyone know how these work after passing through a deer?

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I like the nockturnals also but recently I bought a 3 pack and all three had weak batteries. From now on I will make sure the batteries are in good shape before buying.

·
Registered
662 Posts
I have the pink... buddy has the red... awesome nocks

·
Registered
464 Posts
Have the green ones and love them. I am going too order the pink ones now for my new arrows.....don't laugh the pink/white fletching rocks!!!!!

·
Registered
662 Posts
Have the green ones and love them. I am going too order the pink ones now for my new arrows.....don't laugh the pink/white fletching rocks!!!!!
:thumbs_up thats my set up... pink and white fusions with pink nockturnals... easy to find.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts