Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a Tru Ball Pro Diamond thumb release a couple months ago, and while I love the release and the increased accuracy it has provided, I've noticed there is some annoying, and potentially deer frightening, popping, clicking, and grinding noises coming from the swivel head as I draw the bow and rotate my hand into anchor position. I have checked the two screws, but they are as tight as can be. When you use your fingers to pull and twist the swivel head, you notice it is kind of loose, but I see no means of tightening the head to the handle. Just for grins, I checked a couple other new Pro Diamond releases in the store, and noticed all of their heads are kind of loose as well, and I can make the same duplicate clicking and grinding noises when you pull on the head with your fingers. Anybody else experience this with this very popular release, and have you found any solutions to the problem? Thanks alot.

·
Registered *******
1,306 Posts
Yes, mine did the same thing. Put a few drops of vegetable oil between the head and body of the release, you will be good to go.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
MInes quiet except the little noise it makes when the head rotates against my skin on my fingers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts