Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know why a simple Canadian like myself cannot sign up with them?? It is North American is it not??
If someone knows what Im doing wrong please let me know, thanks fellas.

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
Consider yourself very fortunate that you can't sign up, that way you don't make the same mistake many of us did ;)

·
Banned
1,141 Posts
PABowhunt4life said:
Consider yourself very fortunate that you can't sign up, that way you don't make the same mistake many of us did ;)
PABow....please school me! Why would it be a mistake to join? Curious because I was thinking of doing so myself!

·
Registered
826 Posts
years ago I joined as a life member always get my magazine on time,the only time I had a issue with the club was I was getting their videos that people would send in and when I decided to cancel after about 6 months they kept on sending them until I said to them if they send anymore I was going to keep pay them and not send them back and then they quit sending them to me ( that was about 10 yrs. ago) but other then that I have no problems with them.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
PABowhunt4life said:
You got that right , kind of like buckmasters , major scam

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
The magazine is good, but they are constantly sending you things to buy. :mad:

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
Well, 8 years ago at the age of 18 I decided to become a life member because I wanted to do all I could to help our sport, and from what I understood the NAHC did a lot to help us. Well, to make a long story short, the club is nothing but a money making monster and it doesn't worry about anything but making money, protecting our heritage MIGHT be a very distant second place, but I can't imagine them having much to donate to wildlife causes with all the money they waste.

Every other day you get something in the mail you didn't ask for and to boot, if you don't want it, it's up to you to pay the return shipping costs. If you don't buy a $200 turkey vest off of them or one of their $900 leather jackets, then don't ever expect to field test anything worth more than $1. Every once in a while they'll do an offer where you can try an item for 30 days and either buy it at the end of the trial or return it. Well, the one time I decided to try something I never received the item, but I sure got a bill for it. When I called and told them the situation I told them just to cancel my order because I was no longer interested. A few days later, here comes the item I said I did not want along with a bill. Stuck it in the mail box with "Return To Sender" written on it and even after that they harrassed me for about a month looking for payment on an item I canceled originally, and then sent back. I'm not the only one to experience things like this ;)

The mag is good, that is about the only thing positive I take from the club, well that, and everytime they send me something I didn't order I now have a free gift according to the laws of the United States.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Great American Rip Off Club

Don't bother. Its like any of the clubs: Buckmasters, Groiler Books, BMG music, they get you in and then some way some how the send you so much crap and by the time you know it you owe them a ton of money.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts