Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my friend is losing his 1700 lease to the state,lobbist bought it for the senators to duck hunt on:mad: :mad: :mad: *****holes! and this means that of course he and me too are going to be out of a very nice peice of land to hunt next year.i was wondering if any of you guys that dont currently have a place to hunt or would like maybe to start up a new club for the 07 season.we want to find land in the mountains northwestern or central area....both of us are infamous does slayers (need to thin those babies out) and trophy buck hunters,and would like to find a few others that are the same...

maxx

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ZA206 said:
If I were only a little closer to you guys.......:sad:

-ZA
are you not in charlotte?thats only 45 min from my front door...

maxx

·
Registered
647 Posts
I may be interested in something for next year. I am over in Statesville, where abouts are you located?

D-Rock

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
D-Rock said:
I may be interested in something for next year. I am over in Statesville, where abouts are you located?

D-Rock
around ballscreek,claremont area.

maxx

·
Registered
647 Posts
maxx said:
around ballscreek,claremont area.

maxx
Your not but about 15 minutes from where I live. Do you shoot any 3-D's? If so I am sure I have probably ran into you.

D-Rock

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
PM sagecreek on here. He lives in the Mt Airy area, and might know some folks are some land that is available.

·
Registered
9,795 Posts
How was I supposed to know you lived in Claremont? You said "the mountains". I live in South Charlotte... so you guys are more like an hour or an hour and 15 minutes.:wink:

How about you guys find a place not too far from Lake Norman? I might be able to swing something like that.... Lincoln county maybe??

-ZA

maxx said:
are you not in charlotte?thats only 45 min from my front door...

maxx

·
Registered
128 Posts
I may be interested. I'm moving up that way in the next few months (Haven't figured out were exactly). Keep me posted.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ZA206 said:
How was I supposed to know you lived in Claremont? You said "the mountains". I live in South Charlotte... so you guys are more like an hour or an hour and 15 minutes.:wink:

How about you guys find a place not too far from Lake Norman? I might be able to swing something like that.... Lincoln county maybe??

yea lincoln would be ok...also we would interested in rowan,iredell,alexander

maxx

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
jersey hunter said:
man ,i cant wait to get down there.....i'd be in with ya guys in a heartbeat...

jdub and jersey....where in nc are yall moving to?

maxx

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
I am willing to travel at little. have you considered the middle of the state.:darkbeer:

·
Registered
212 Posts
I'm moving to the Charlotte area next year and would LOVE the opportunity to start something with some guys who have the same interests as I do.

If you guys are serious about this, I would look into it with you providing it is within an hour or so of my house.

Keep me posted. I live in NY now, but am moving in March of next year.

At minimum would like to get to know the area better.

Good luck and let me know.

·
Registered
8,806 Posts
i know i'm a ways away but i do like to travel i went to SC 2 years ago for a hunt but i got ripped off on that deal:mad: but the carolina's are defidently with in my range i'd be interested in getting involved if the price is right. i could even get a couple other out of staters to pitch in. the way i see it it just gives us another state to hunt in. keep me posted :wink:

dave

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I am very very intersted in this--and i know a couple of others who have been dying to do the same!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts