Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for a taxidermist in north carolina near martin county. that will mount and ship. looking to harvest a fox squirrel while im down there and would like to get it mounted and shipped to ma . how much would this cost.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

ttt

·
Registered
376 Posts
kevinsulikowski said:
looking for a taxidermist in north carolina near martin county. that will mount and ship. looking to harvest a fox squirrel while im down there and would like to get it mounted and shipped to ma . how much would this cost.

You're joking ..... Right?

·
Registered
410 Posts
whitedogone said:
You're joking ..... Right?
I don't think he is. I've seen a few people mount fox squirrels, especially if you can manage to get a bowkill. They're colorful little critters. I know of a couple guys in the central part of the state, but not down east. I hope you find one.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
You better rethink your broadhead choice....I wouldn't be using an expandable on a fox squirell...it takes a mighty tough sharp blade to get full penetration.:confused:

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no joke

im not joking i plan on harvesting one and getting it mounted going to prob use the gun to take him though. ive been wanted to harvest one for the 3 years but havent done it yet thinking i might take some time this trip and harvest 1 or 2. my cousin has his eye on a gray and white one for me. i mainly gun hunt while im in NC. ive tried to bow hunt in NC but im not man enough to handle it. to hot to hunt when its in the 80's and 8,000,000 misquito's biting you . when we yankee's bow hunt its in the 40s

1 - 6 of 6 Posts