Archery Talk Forum banner

North Carolina- Tell me some good news.

445 5
Big news today. Anybody from NC wanna elaborate?
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
198 Posts
nc regulations

Its final crossbows are legal and bow hunting on suday as well .
Iwas picking up my strykeforce at the deer hunting expo. in asheville today and thats when i got the good news .Not only can i use my new piece of eq. in ohio but i can use it here at home :shade:.
Dont know all the details on the regulations of the cross bows but i do know its legal now!!!!!!! CANT WAIT TILL SEPTEMBER

· Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I told you there was some good news today. Maybe NY will follow. Crossbows are huge fun. I love my crossbow and my other weapons of backstraps.

- Right now NY does not allow the crossbow, and anybody that thinks that a 'Modified crossbow' is anything other then a blowgun needs help. It is an insult period.

-And it is especially hurtful because it is a gross insult to handicapped people who want a Crossbow.

· Banned
24,198 Posts
True

and states are seeing through the selfish, bogus, arrogant arguments. I personally believe the "horse is out of the barn" now and that trend will continue at an even faster rate going forward.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.