Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing that no one has posted on the ND forum, I thought I would break the ice.

Any archers in ND able to shoot the Elite or Strother line of bows yet?

I have been wanting to try these lines, but neither of them have a dealer within 200 miles of me.

Thanks,

Nacho

·
Banned
576 Posts
Sorry man !!

We must be Hoyt Lovers out here LOL
Glad to see you broke the ICE !!!

All bows are good !!! Pick ur poison Boys !!!! :darkbeer:

·
Registered
18,246 Posts
I have a shot and owned a few Elites and they very nice bows. Gt-500, XXL, XLR, and Z28 and a few of the older models as well! Elite is a tough company not to give some very serious consideration too. With the new lifetime transferable warranty on any elite bow that even makes them more appealing! Built rock solid, awesome back wall, nice grip, Barnsdale limbs, quality craftsmanship all around! The Z28 is the best short ata hunting bow that I have ever personally shot!

·
Banned
576 Posts
new bow to try

If I ever stray from hoyt for any reason I will be Trying a Rytera alien I am liking what I see with that company !!!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Currently shoot an '08 Elite SynX that I like well enough.... have an Athens AC34 on the way right now so we'll see which one I like better once it gets here. If anyone is looking at trying an Athens in ND, wholesale sports (old Sportsmans warehouse) in Fargo will be carrying them although they haven't recieved any of them in yet. One of the archery guys at Scheels also said they will be getting in some Judges at least in the Fargo store.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Im gonna have to agree with hilbilly hunter all of us are hoyt lovers!!

·
Registered
168 Posts
im considering moving to the bismark area, anybody have any input? I will be working on a 176,000 acres farm, so i think ive got a pretty good place to hunt, but if anybodys got any imput on some 3-d shoots and stuff along those lines, or even some cool stuff to do in the area it would be greatly appreciated

·
Banned
576 Posts
Bismarck area

im considering moving to the bismark area, anybody have any input? I will be working on a 176,000 acres farm, so i think ive got a pretty good place to hunt, but if anybodys got any imput on some 3-d shoots and stuff along those lines, or even some cool stuff to do in the area it would be greatly appreciated
ya the nishu bowmen in the area have an awesome archery club
and we have a shoot coming up in august in Medora ND on 13th and 14th
www.nishubowmen.com check em out !!!! if any questions let me know !!

·
Banned
576 Posts
what store ?

My buddy shoots an Elite, got it here at a local sporting good store in Williston.
Was it Andy and his crew at Scenic or someone else ?

·
Registered
168 Posts
ya the nishu bowmen in the area have an awesome archery club
and we have a shoot coming up in august in Medora ND on 13th and 14th
www.nishubowmen.com check em out !!!! if any questions let me know !!
looks like a pretty cool place im not exactly sure how far i am going to be from bismark, im moving to raub, but if I decide to make the move I will deffinitly check it out, are there alot of clubs around there? I am used to there being a shoot every weekend here in michigan, and all within 10-60 miles of me, is that what its like out there?

·
Banned
576 Posts
looks like a pretty cool place im not exactly sure how far i am going to be from bismark, im moving to raub, but if I decide to make the move I will deffinitly check it out, are there alot of clubs around there? I am used to there being a shoot every weekend here in michigan, and all within 10-60 miles of me, is that what its like out there?
You will be a ways from most of the clubs so a bit more driving than your used to but winter time jan to april will be a shoot around the state some where you will be closer to stanleys club or minots club i believe i did mapquest it and Hazen has a club and Dickinson has a club and williston has a club and so does Watford City !! So should be some shooting !!
Good luck with your decision

1 - 12 of 12 Posts