Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just spent the last 8 days in a tree over a bait and never saw one bear. There were thirteen guys in camp and not a one of us saw a bear. I have never been so frustrated and disapointed at the same time:cry: . The guide is going to call me when they start hitting again. Have any of you experienced this on a bear hunt?

·
Registered
38 Posts
They should be hitting the baits now since it has been getting cold up here or the problem might be that he has you guys hunting in a high pressured areaI had the same problem the first few days of the season because of the heat and the all the hazelnuts that they have to eat. but now they are hitting the baits everyday now for me. and also if the bait is overloaded w/ molasses they will stop coming to the bait stations. They can handle so much of it. but good luck

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
Too many acorns and berry's on the ground where I hunt. Saw two little bears on the second night. The cooler weather will shut them down also, contrary to much belief. Mid 80's is perfect.........but they are eating all the natural food and don't care much about our bait. :cry:

Lien2

·
Registered
588 Posts
Bear Hunt

EDDIE R SURE IT WASN'T BECAUSE OF ALL THAT BEER YOU DRANK :darkbeer: MAYBE THE BEARS WERE THERE U JUST COULDN'T SEE THEM WITH YOUR EYES CLOSED:wink:
OR MAYBE IT WAS BECAUSE OF THAT BRIGHT COLORED GIRLY BOW :ROFLMAO: YOU WERE HUNTIN WITH

1 - 4 of 4 Posts