Archery Talk Forum banner

Norwich Archery Club

3653 12
Anyone familiar with, or shot at the Norwich Archery Club on Wawecus Hill Rd, in Bozrah, CT? They have an IBO qualifier on March 22nd that I want to shoot. Just curious about the club.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've been trying to contact the club for the past week. Email keeps bouncing back to me. I called the # on the IBO website, and it was a residential number where the person who answered the phone had no clue about the club. Getting worried that this may be a non event.

· Registered
66 Posts
I had better luck with my call to the posted phone number. Confirmed start times of 7am up till noon on Sunday.

Shooting Hunter Fingers, bringing my little guy shooting Cub.

· Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I had better luck with my call to the posted phone number. Confirmed start times of 7am up till noon on Sunday.

Shooting Hunter Fingers, bringing my little guy shooting Cub.
I called the number on the IBO website, and got a residence, and the person had no idea what Norwich Archery Club was...lol

· Registered
66 Posts
Norwich Archery Contact info from another website.

Directions:
Exit 80 off Rte. 395, west on Rte. 82 1.3 mile. Turn right on Wawecus Hill Road 1.1 mile.

(Borzah CT...next to Norwich)

For more info, contact:
Rich Lavigne - 376-3613
Jim Walsh - 267-7263

Area Code is/should be (860)

Call to confirm

· Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I saw someome that shot a 302, HC. He wasn't qualifying for the IBO, just shot the regular shoot.

· Registered
1 Posts
Norwich Archery Club IBO

Just saw this thread.

My son and I have been to the club a few times over the last two years. We attend shoots just about every week-end all over Connecticut. We found this one to be reasonable for a traditional archer, although the shoots are mainly attended by compound archers. The combination of target sizes and distances are good. Some targets are partially obstructed on purpose and there are a number of hills. They usually have a shot where you have an option at shooting at one of two targets. In addition they also have a fun shot (not scored) where you shoot at a ball hanging on a rope at 40 to 50 yards.

We have not been there in a while, but were considering going next week. I am also trying to find out what IBO means.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.