Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Switched to slick tricks. Never had a problem with the rage's but had to try the them out. Read to much good stuff about them on here and had to see for myself.

·
Banned
1,312 Posts
Used the rages on 1 deer. Luckly found the doe. Hit her perfect and one blade sheared off. The other cut good. 270 yard double lung track job. Wow. Went to slick trick magnums and liked them a lot but went back to my g5 tekans for good. They are my favorite!

·
Registered
368 Posts
I tested the three blade before season because of all the hype. for me,(and i'm not bashing the rage) It didn't pass the 3-d test for me. I stayed with my Magnus 2 blade. For me the first ever Bh is still the best for complete pass thru.

·
Registered
24,903 Posts
magnus buzzcut 2 blades.

went from rage to slick tricks than went to stigers to buzzcuts & jackhammers.

all heads i like more then the rages i owned.

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
....if I had a dollar for every broad head I ever bought...more like $3 - $10 for every broad head I ever bought!!!:eek::eek:

...I could have bought a lot more arrows....:wink:

..missing from the photos....hmnnn....NAP Thunderhead 100, 125.....Muzzy 3 and 4 blades......Magnus 2 blades.....Wensel Woodsmans.....NAP Nitrons.....Satellite 3 blades.....and probably 4 or 5 more I have long forgotten...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts