Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The deadline is TOMORROW 10/17 to sign up your team for the league. Don't miss out on this opportunity to enjoy some fun target shooting and practice.

EPLC has posted a thread in the League section for those with no teams. Just post that you are in need of a team and PM each other. Once you are on a team post in that thread that you have found one to make it less confusing.

This will be a great way to get to know each other as well. There are 7000+ members right now, more than double last year and there are less people on the league. Just take a second to sign up. It does not matter if you have ever shot it before, or if you think your scores are low. Just sign up and have some fun! If you have any questions just post a thread and someone will answer. It s that easy!

·
Registered
3,707 Posts

Get on board.. Last year I didn't sign up because I had never shot in a league before... I sure missed a lot of fun...I ain't missin out this year.....Don't tell my team but I still have never shot a league... I don't even know how to keep score.. And I don't shoot worth a hoot...Thats where the team comes in:D
So go post your name for a team, sign up and have some fun.;) DUBBYA ARE

I forgot this part..
http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38078

Now get them PM's in the air.

·
EPLC Stabilization 4-Sale
9,441 Posts
ttt

1 - 5 of 5 Posts