Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
"Keep Hammering"
7,901 Posts
I went to the mall and bought this for her today, It's a Coach Madison Handbag that she wanted ever soooooo badly! Now i can hunt this year and never hear her complain about me always out hunting! :thumbs_up

·
Trollinus Maximus.
33,101 Posts
:gossip: she is still going to complain :gossip:

so, did you carry it out in your shoulder?

·
"Keep Hammering"
7,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:gossip: she is still going to complain :gossip:

so, did you carry it out in your shoulder?
God no i bagged it up real good! But i did have 2 hot blondes hitting on me when i was buying it, That made my day!

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
I will give ya that one. shes always going to complain. Im going through the same with my current GF and went through it with my ex wife. Gifts help it, but doesnt cure it. just make sure that she knows that this is who you are and its not about to change. My buddies wife decided to join him instead of fighting with him.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
I think you have to tear off a corner of your man card for this...lol

·
Public land herd thinner
2,242 Posts
You man card needs to be revoked. WTH are you thinking buying that for a G/F

·
Trollinus Maximus.
33,101 Posts
I think you have to tear off a corner of your man card for this...lol
You man card needs to be revoked. WTH are you thinking buying that for a G/F

lets be fair boys, yeah, he bought a bag for the GF, BUT, he did it for the love of Hunting, Man card back.

now, if he stayed there & shopped for matching shoes & dress ETC, well:zip:

·
Banned
1,301 Posts
I bought my lady a leather coach bag last year. $550 for a purse. Guess it was better than the one at Gucci that was $2,000. But, I don't hear much from her anymore about things that I do that cost a little money (mainly golf/archery).

·
"Keep Hammering"
7,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I bought my lady a leather coach bag last year. $550 for a purse. Guess it was better than the one at Gucci that was $2,000. But, I don't hear much from her anymore about things that I do that cost a little money (mainly golf/archery).
Now i feel real damn good brotha, I only spent 300! :wink:

·
Registered
766 Posts
I bought my wife a Coach a year ago. Good excuse to buy another bow. I thought my hobbies are expensive, $300 on a purse about floored me. After I gave it to her I asked what makes this a $300 purse. She said because its pretty and just is:confused: Well, all the crap I buy for my hobbies is pretty and just is. Good job, earned major credit points with her:thumbs_up

·
Registered
368 Posts
Anyone (man or woman) who buys a purse for more than $100 is an absolute fool. My GF is in the fashion industry. It's a running joke with all of her industry friends. Not trying to be mean spirited, but there is literally $15 worth of material that goes into making a Gucci bag. Next time buy her a good fake for 1/10 of the price. If she tells you she can tell the difference, she's lying.

Sorry, pet peeve of mine.

Do whatever gets you in the woods more, though.

·
Trollinus Maximus.
33,101 Posts
Anyone (man or woman) who buys a purse for more than $100 is an absolute fool. My GF is in the fashion industry. It's a running joke with all of her industry friends. Not trying to be mean spirited, but there is literally $15 worth of material that goes into making a Gucci bag. Next time buy her a good fake for 1/10 of the price. If she tells you she can tell the difference, she's lying.

Sorry, pet peeve of mine.

Do whatever gets you in the woods more, though.
well, theres only about 150 worth of Materials in a bow and most guys pay over 800 bucks for them

·
Registered
486 Posts
You done good got my wife one last year only cost me $400 not one peep about hunting all season.:wink:

·
Registered
562 Posts
Looks like she's got a nice purse to carry your balls around in! Now that she knows complaining will get her nice things, you won't be able to afford to hunt!

:D

Maybe I'm wrong, good luck with your plan and let us know how it works out come fall. Hope my wife doesn't see this thread.

peace.
unloaded

·
Registered
368 Posts
well, theres only about 150 worth of Materials in a bow and moist guys pay over 800 bucks for them

Exactly true. We're all pretty much fools too! :darkbeer:

Still, with a bow we at least partially paying for the development of (hopefully) new technology. Not so much with handbags.

1 - 20 of 126 Posts