1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Hoyt Nation Life Member
15,077 Posts
Nice rig Burns !!

·
Registered
226 Posts
I love looking at pics of the best bow money can buy imo!!! BowTech once again refused to follow and is leading the way in innovation with this masterpiece. Hopefully you love your Destroyer as much as I love mine. I've never had a bow till the Destroyer that allows me to shoot 6" groups at seventy yards. Yes, I know there are far better shooters than that, but that is good for me and was never achieved until this bow.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
very nice burns, i know its a shooter. is it me or does that stab jax clash with the bow? just askin...

·
Banned
6,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
very nice burns, i know its a shooter. is it me or does that stab jax clash with the bow? just askin...
meow it kind of.. except when the arrows are next to it meow. then it looks cool. I will leave it there for meow but it might not stay there though.

·
Registered
249 Posts
"Meow? That's stupid. For $20 I'll call him a chicken F*@*$!" - Super Troopers

Deffinately mis-quoted, but you get the idea.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
lol...it looks like it in the pic anyway. now if you add a literocola it would look nice....ehhh

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Is that you John Wayne? Is this me?

·
Registered
12,875 Posts
Looks good but your limbs must be from a different camo run .. They don't seem to match your riser .. just sayin' ..... they look a bit more pinkish .. is that how you ordered it? :mg:

That would drive me nuts ..... :darkbeer: or maybe the stab just makes it show up more....

Looks good Burnsey ....

1 - 20 of 33 Posts