Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

· Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's a guy over on Bowsite claiming 2" groups at 50 yards using a N0-Peep. Cracks me up every time I hear back yard wannabe's claiming that at 20 yards, let alone 50!

Sorry, I'm bored. ;)

· Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
did you call him out over their ?
In a round-a-bout way. This guy has a history of blowing smoke, but if you "call someone out" over their, (especially this guy), he'll report you to the mods and you'll get put on "probation". (yeah, I know, it's like the third grade all over again)

Worst part is, if I called BS, I'd be the bad guy, not him.

· Registered
2,171 Posts
Link me

In a round-a-bout way. This guy has a history of blowing smoke, but if you "call someone out" over their, (especially this guy), he'll report you to the mods and you'll get put on "probation". (yeah, I know, it's like the third grade all over again)

Worst part is, if I called BS, I'd be the bad guy, not him.
Won't hurt my feelings getting a vacation from Bowfight. Haven't been there in years anyways.

· Pick spot/Squeeze trigger
223 Posts
I thought everyone shot 2" groups @ 20 yards consistantly on AT..........sound of bubble busting......oh no....

When you put it like that, it brings it all in perspective. Imagine 60 x's @ 50 yards on a consistant basis....lol....I have allot of work to do to even be able to shoot with that person. :sad:

· Registered
14,726 Posts
Only The Hood could do that:wink:

to shoot that kind of group, it's more then a Nopeep

I have to check with Bees and see what he thinks..........

I forgot bowsite was even around:rolleyes:

· Registered
10,545 Posts
sportsmans warehouse had a 3 in 40 shoot, 3 shots @40yds and there one at a time to measure group, guy that won it had .4 inch group and like 25th place had 1.5 its not impossible by any means!!!
i won the one here in Des Moines this year.
you'd be surprised how many people "Didn't" enter it once they heard it was 40 yards. :confused:

· Registered
1,878 Posts
Did you miss something during the olympics------they are shooting 100yds with no peepsight----and fingers ----also a good string walker can do that all day long --no peep/no sight/no wheels and do it at 20-30-40-50-60+ changing with every target.

With eyes open you would find there's a lot more to this sport than 330 FPS and punch it.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.