Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold my Trykon Xl. Now I have a big problem. What bow do I get now? Does anyone have any advice? I am going to shoot a SWAT, Carnivore, Bowmadness, and I would like to get my hands on a Vendetta XS. Does anybody have any experience with any of these bows? Thanks

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Carnivore-heavy compared to most bows now days. Ibo around 320-so fast enough but no speed demon. Every think else-awsome. Quiet,vibration free,balanced,adjustable dl,adjustable valley which is very nice, I got mine adjusted so I can hold it longer than I can hold the bow up. Btw if you get one replace the rubber stopper with the string tamer rubber stopper, its softer.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Carnivore-heavy compared to most bows now days. Ibo around 320-so fast enough but no speed demon. Every think else-awsome. Quiet,vibration free,balanced,adjustable dl,adjustable valley which is very nice, I got mine adjusted so I can hold it longer than I can hold the bow up. Btw if you get one replace the rubber stopper with the string tamer rubber stopper, its softer.
You read my mind. I got a great deal on the Carnivore 31. I really like the adjustability and it is smooth and quiet. I have been shooting it today even though it is only 25 degrees and it is a tack driver. I will look into getting a string tamer stopper

·
Registered
25,256 Posts
im a bowtech fan so i say the swat but try the captain not much more$ and shoots great. shot 5 deer this year with it and they had no idea what hit em

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i shot the SWAT and almost got that instead of the carnivore, but the Carnivore turned out to be a better deal. I think it is just as smooth as the SWAT, probably smoother. I couldn't tell the difference sound wise. They are both really quiet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts